Since 1995 Retail Solutions have established themselves as a market leader in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems within the Retail Sector. Combining cutting edge software and hardware solutions with excellent customer service, Retail Solutions now serves more than 1600 sites in Ireland, with an ever-growing presence in Australia, Scotland & England where they are the first-choice supplier for many of the retail industry’s best known and progressive brands.
If you have professional attitude and you are enjoy working independently as well as part of team this job is for you. You will work with a skilled team of developers and testers to provide solutions to our clients. You will work closely with the hardware seeing how the software you develop changes and users interact with it. This role provides exposure to the full software development lifecycle from gathering requirements from customers to development and deployment.
What skills do you need?
- .NET application development experience
- 5+ years developing in .NET either VB or C#
- Relational Databases such as SQL Server
- Agile methodologies
- Software Design patterns
- Source control (TFS, GIT)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- As you will be working with customers, good interpersonal skills are essential.
Experience in the following is advantageous but not essential:
- Retail Experience
- Experience working with VB6
- Web Services (SOAP/ REST)
- iOS / Android development
This role is full time and permanent.
Please send a CV plus a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via post to HR Department, Unit 25-26, N17 Business Park, Galway Road, Tuam, Co Galway