iQoo from Retail Solutions
iQoo Digital HACCP Management APP
“HACCP without the HASSLE”
iQoo has been around for over 20 years with its Origins in France. Essentially it digitally records all daily HACCP related checks using hand-held Android devices. Its Paperless and exceeds the needs of businesses required to be HACCP compliant. But most importantly it has been proven to reduce the considerable labour required to remain HACCP compliant whilst ensuring the integrity of all your critical records as all data is stored in the Cloud.
Advantages of iQoo
- Easy to use
- Reduces Workload
- Reminders for Essential Checks
- Can even record sounds & messages of actions taken
- All Records are tamper proof
Easy to use
Each entry is recorded with just a few taps. On-screen prompts and directions are clear and concise to ensure staff members of all experience levels have no difficulty in using the technology.
iQoo eases your workload while providing assurance that all entries are being recorded with accuracy.
All data is stored safely in the cloud and can be viewed by management from a PC, at any time, in an easy-to-understand format.
iQoo is fully customizable to meet the individual requirements of each client. It is currently being applied in a wide range of sectors from catering and retail to hospitality and hygiene. This diversity in clientele is reflective of the system’s simplicity and adaptability.
The software runs on a lightweight, durable Android device that incorporates NFC capabilities and an infrared scanner for barcodes. The app’s interface is extremely smooth and responsive.
Where can it be used.
- Food cooking temperatures (using Bluetooth probe)
- Fridge temperatures
- Accepting deliveries
- Food traceability – Auto Printing of Traceability Labels
- Trip hazards/spillage monitoring
- Equipment & Premise cleaning
- Fire hazard checks/training
- iQoo allows the recording of after cooking temperatures quickly and accurately.
- Tolerances are built into the system for each product in line with food safety standards.
- Should temperatures fall outside this range, a prompt appears to remind the user to take corrective action.
- Fridge and Freezer monitoring – Temperature can be manually or automated recorded using NFC data loggers. Corrective actions are displayed for any out of tolerance readings.
- Supplier Deliveries – Delivery temperature, condition of vehicle and goods received can all be recorded with photographic evidence and signature.
Protecting you Brand
- Staff Accountability
Schedules and reminders can be set up for all tasks. Operations can require the user to take a photograph of the area/action (if relevant) and provide a digital signature as proof that the check has been completed.
- Email Notification
iQoo alerts by email on issues identified in the event of corrective actions performed.
iQoo offers simple activity reports to control everything with one click
- Operations carried out
- Actions captured
- Corrective actions taken
- Export information to Excel
- Groups can see all records from all locations.