Established in 1995, Retail Solutions have established themselves as a market leader in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems within the Convenience, Supermarket, Forecourt and other retail sectors. Combining cutting edge software and hardware solutions with excellent customer service, Retail Solutions now serves more than 1600 sites in Ireland, with an ever-growing presence in Australia, Scotland & England where they are the first-choice supplier for many of the retail industry’s best known and progressive brands.
If you are a fantastic IT Specialist who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading! Are you honest, enthusiastic and ambitious? Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join our support team and become IT Support Technician Level 1?
What skills do you need?
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Great communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great team player
- Networking Knowledge
- Operating Systems Knowledge
- SQL Knowledge
- Web technologies
- Knowledge of web hosting and email technologies.
- Strong interest in I.T.
- Software support / call centre experience preferred
What your role and responsibilities will be:
- Being the first line of support to our customer base and offering advanced support by answering customer’s technical queries and solving issues remotely.
- Logging all calls in our ticketing system.
- Responding to phone calls, emails and tickets in a timely manner.
- Escalating issues internally with the relevant departments and following up to ensure issues are fully resolved.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Updating customers in a confident and reassuring manner. Keep Knowledge Base articles up to date and adding new articles as required.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Escalating IT issues to the IT manager where necessary.
Remote hiring process
Starting Salary €25,000
It is a full-time position and could involve working Saturdays and Sundays for a premium.
5 days a week, some shift work may be involved.
Please send a CV plus a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via post to HR Department, Unit 25-26, N17 Business Park, Galway Road, Tuam, Co Galway