Since 1995 Retail Solutions have established themselves as a market leader in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems within the Retail Sector. Combining cutting edge software and hardware solutions with excellent customer service, Retail Solutions now serves more than 1600 sites in Ireland, with an ever-growing presence in Australia, Scotland & England where they are the first-choice supplier for many of the retail industry’s best known and progressive brands.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking Epos Trainer to join our team. If demonstrate excellent communication skills combined with a ‘can do,’ helpful and positive attitude, then keep reading!
What skills do you need?
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to use your voice, eye-contact, gestures and silence effectively
- Excellent coaching skills
- Good questioning skills
- Ability to check understanding by use of appropriate questions
- Ability to use active listening techniques effectively
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and therefore be self-motivated.
- Great timekeeping
What experience do you need?
- Retail (advantage but not essential)
- IT (desirable but not essential)
What your role and responsibilities will be:
- Face-to-face delivery of technical and behavioural training using pre-prepared course materials to a retail audience.
- Develop training coursework including the creation of a technical sessions for the client.
- Design training curriculum and modifications to enhance effectiveness.
- Replicate customer errors at the company and client site.
- Procure client sign off when needed and support them technically.
- Support clients with transition projects to include product upgrade training and education.
- Escalate issues to a suitable department when suitable.
- Update customers on the expected issue resolution time frame during training.
- Respond to customer queries on company product presentations to customers.
This role is permanent and will require travel across Ireland.
Company car, phone and laptop will be provided.
Please send a CV plus a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via post to HR Department, Unit 25-26, N17 Business Park, Galway Road, Tuam, Co Galway