Since 1995 Retail Solutions have established themselves as a market leader in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems within the Retail Sector. Combining cutting edge software and hardware solutions with excellent customer service, Retail Solutions now serves more than 1600 sites in Ireland, with an ever-growing presence in Australia, Scotland & England where they are the first-choice supplier for many of the retail industry’s best known and progressive brands.
If you are team orientated while remaining versatile, open minded and able to work autonomously without supervision. You will need to have passion for success on the job and beyond with a drive to complete a job to a high standard. If you have a good knowledge of IT/Networking and experience in the retail trade then keep reading!
What skills do you need?
- Third Level Qualification in Information Technology/Computer Engineering
- Networking skills both in a HW and SW scope
- Experience working in a similar role, support EPOS systems
- Proven experience in using IT systems
- Good working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server
- Experience with EPOS / “point-of-sale” an advantage
- Experience in SQL an advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills are essential.
- A full, clean driving licence
What your role and responsibilities will be:
- Provide support for both Hardware and Software to customer base
- Installation and Maintenance of company infrastructure
- Quickly respond to customer problems
- Troubleshoot issues
- Participate in system upgrades, conversions and other maintenance.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Field Service Engineering: 2 years experience
- Required education: Diploma/Certificate
- Required location: North/North West
- Full Training will be given, scheduling of the work is based on the Customers requirement.
Please send a CV plus a cover letter to email@example.com
or via post to HR Department, Unit 25-26, N17 Business Park, Galway Road, Tuam, Co Galway