Exciting sales opportunity for a proven and ambitious sales professional. This is a great opportunity to join a long-established and successful company, operating in a rapidly growing market.
Retail Solutions is an innovative Irish company which specialises in the provision of state-of-the-art computer-based retail software and hardware systems to a diverse range of customers throughout Ireland and abroad.
Retail Solutions are the leading-edge provider of advanced retail hardware and software solutions.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing our customer base and achieving our targets for new business. The Business Development Manager is primarily a field-based customer facing role within the new business development sales team and is responsible for delivering sales targets through effective stakeholder management.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet with customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
The ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in field sales (3-4 years).
- Articulate and confident, with the ability to build relationships.
- Software sales experience preferred
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- A highly motivated and driven person focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- Must have a positive attitude and great negotiation skills
- This person is a networker, and an influencer.
- This person has excellent communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, written.
- Full, clean driver’s licence
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org