Since 1995 Retail Solutions have established themselves as a market leader in the provision of Electronic Point of Sale systems within the Retail Sector. Combining cutting edge software and hardware solutions with excellent customer service, Retail Solutions now serves more than 1600 sites in Ireland, with an ever-growing presence in Australia, Scotland & England where they are the first-choice supplier for many of the retail industry’s best known and progressive brands.
Due to continued growth, we are currently requiring a suitable candidate for our Finance Department. If you strong understanding of accounting principles including the ability to interpret financial statements. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career within a growing and professional organisation.
Areas of responsibility will include
- Assisting in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable functions
- Administering the cash management and credit control system
- Updating and reconciling sales, purchase and nominal ledger accounts
- Recording of income & receipts
- Dealing with customer queries by email and phone
- General Administration – answering phone calls, filing, reporting etc.
Required Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Previous accounts and bookkeeping experience essential.
- Familiarity with Sage advantageous.
- Computer literate, proficient in all MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work on you own or as part of a team
This is part time permanent position 20-25 hours per week.
Remote and office based work depending on recommendations of NEPHET
Please send a CV plus a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via post to HR Department, Unit 25-26, N17 Business Park, Galway Road, Tuam, Co Galway